Field Service Technician
Are you looking for a challenging career in the telecommunications field? Come join our
growing company and become a key member of our Business Technology team in the Albany,
In this role you will be working with our clients to deploy camera and card access systems, Cloud
telephones systems and provide support and deliver services which help business run more
The position requires experience in telecommunications systems including VoIP and cloud
solutions. Experience with cloud computing and remote networking a plus.
• Clearly communicate with clients to resolve operational issues.
• Demonstrate initiative, independent judgment and efficient thought processes.
• Promote best practice procedures in supporting our clients.
• Effectively troubleshoot issues to ensure customer expectations are being met.
• Complete assigned tasks while accurately recording time and activities.
• Work closely with other engineers to assure successful completion of projects.
• Install, configure and service installed equipment
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and plan work activities.
• Effective time management.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Exhibits the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
And have hands on experience with most, if not all, of the following technologies:
• Cloud based VoIP telephone systems
• Cloud based card access systems
• Premise camera systems
Become part of a growing technology company!
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package includes:
• Paid Time Off
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance