Managed IT Support Services Albany NY
Managed IT Services
Northeast Information System's Managed Services program addresses the two greatest risks of investing in new technology — obsolescence and the ongoing costs of utilization.
Keeping the value current
We see it all the time. An organization purchases a voice or data solution based on its features and benefits. Then the vendor delivers the solution and provides some basic training for the staff and then moves on.
With NEIS Managed Services, your systems and software remain state of the art, employees stay current in their training, and the value of your investment to your productivity stays high.
NEIS Managed Services eliminates the risks inherent with a technology acquisition. It's futureproof, allowing you to take advantage of emerging technologies as they become available and keep pace with your business needs – for one fixed monthly cost.
In short, the program is a complete turnkey solution. It includes hardware along with unlimited technical support, unlimited programming changes, and unlimited training. Even more, it ensures that your system will grow and evolve along with your business while keeping pace with new technology.
Building long-lasting partnerships with every customer
In practicing long-term communications management, we build successful business relationships. We continue to assist clients in creating competitive advantages through implementing working technology plans. These plans are continuously evaluated and revised to accommodate an ever-changing industry. NEIS recognizes the importance of building technology around people, not people around technology.
With our Managed Services Program, Northeast IS truly Partners with its customers. The Program ensures that the technology provided today can be Renewed, Refreshed or Replaced as required. It also enables program participants to have emerging technologies as they become available and needed; always having the latest and most innovative technology to serve your business needs.
NEIS Managed Services also provides a New Industry Standard for Consultation, Education and Special Services to let the technology actually make a difference in your business.
Your cost can be fixed throughout the program. Benefits include:
- Addition of new technology at any time without extension of the term of the Partnership Plan
- Refreshment or renewal of equipment quarterly after month 24 with no change in payment
- Waiver of labor charges when equipment is added or replaced under the NEIS MANAGED SERVICES provisions
- Waiver of labor charges associated with software upgrades added under the NEIS MANAGED SERVICES provisions
NEIS Managed Services Program Extras
- Priority queue to the "Partnership Operations Center"
- Designation/key strips as needed
- Priority scheduling for adds, moves, and changes
- User guides upon request
- Priority dispatch on all service calls
- Unlimited training
- Guarantee of "Inventory On Hand"
- No charge for "no trouble found" service calls
- Preferred service and replacement of equipment that fails due to normal usage
- Local and Long Distance audits and recommendations upon request
- Priority 2 hour after hours service response for major equipment failures or system outages
- Service Provider Bill reconciliation
- Periodic replacement of handset and station cords
- Backup and archiving of system databases where applicable
- Annual preventative maintenance visit
- Annual analysis of connectivity charges
- Waiver of charges for no trouble found carrier calls
- Waiver of labor charges with software upgrades (excludes overtime labor)
- Remote support service calls via telephone or web during normal business hours
- Waiver of labor charges when equipment is added or replaced during normal business hours (excludes cabling)
- Remote programming changes during normal business hours
- Free technology webinars on advanced and emerging business applications