Workspace as a Service (WaaS)
Focus on What You Do Best, Leave the rest to WaaS
We all have our usual routine when logging in to the office computer and phone system. All our applications and tools where we need them, files on hand, and email a click away. When you move to cloud services and desktop virtualization, all of that stays the same. But now, you can access your desktop even after a hardware failure or when you can’t get to the office. No more snow days for you!
With our Workspace as a Service (WaaS), your business IT system is run using the cloud. This means that voice and data systems are automatically backed up and protected, offsite, so that they can’t be damaged in the event of a fire, natural disaster, or robbery. By using external servers from your cloud service provider, you save the monthly costs and hefty initial investment in on-site servers. Your provider takes on the risk, security, and maintenance for the data storage.
WaaS Gives Your Clients a Digital Edge
As your IT business evolves, we keep pushing forward. Beyond the desktop. More than just file sharing. All the while keeping it simple, cost-efficient and secure. Our WaaS (Workspace as a Service) technology allows you to offer your clients turnkey cloud solutions customized to their needs. Introducing nWorkspace, the smarter way to the cloud.
- IT Simplified – The costs of setting up and managing servers, equipment and staff add up quickly when you do it on your own. nWorkspace takes care of it all, freeing up you and your IT staff to work on strategic development.
- Work Anywhere – nWorkSpace is your workspace in the cloud, accessible from all your devices. Once in your workspace, work as you always have, connecting to your desktop, applications, email and data. Add JumpDrive to make sharing files with coworkers and clients easy.
- BYOD Support – As more companies adopt a Bring Your Own Device practice, permitting employees to use their personal devices, the cloud becomes an essential tool for growth. Without the cloud, you put your company data at risk every time an employee leaves the company. With nWorkspace, you enjoy cost-savings and the productivity gains from your staff having anytime access to their desktops.
- Business Continuity – When a disaster hits, if your company isn’t prepared, there is a high likelihood that it will go out of business. nWorkspace supports your disaster recovery plans by keeping your entire computing infrastructure safe in our tier IV data centers, and readily available to all of your employees from any computer anywhere.
- Security with a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee – Data backup, spam filtering, virus protection, data theft protection and disaster recovery plan support are just a few of the many ways we keep you safe and secure. All of your applications are stored and backed up in our data centers that are SSAE-16 Type II, TIA 942 Class 4, PCI DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley certified.
What is the main benefit of using WaaS, aside from the easy backup?
Everything you do when you log into your computer, all of that is now on the cloud. You can access your virtual desktop from anywhere – home office, local coffee shop, other company locations, and during business travel. You can quickly connect with colleagues in different location, with an IT system that extends beyond each separate office. In addition, WaaS comes with range of different applications that can add to your productivity and efficiency at work.
Northeast IS can help you find the right applications in the cloud to fit your IT needs, with the added benefits of mobility and accessibility.